Occlutech PmVSD Occluder Designed for safety and excellence
Pushing the boundaries in VSD closure
The Occlutech PmVSD Occluder is a dedicated device for Perimembranous Ventricular Septal Defect (PmVSD) closure and offers a range of unique features. Occlutech has developed the Flex II range of occluders to stay at the forefront of constant innovation and improvement. The Occlutech PmVSD Occluder is a percutaneous, transcatheter closure device designed for the occlusion of hemodynamically significant perimembranous ventricular septal defects, which are located in the ventricular septum.
- Dedicated design for PmVSD closure with one disc and a shank.
- Unique braiding technology; soft and atraumatic device.
- Wide shank to obtain secure anchoring.
- No distal hub, less material, less protrusion.
- Small delivery system compatibility.
- Repositionable and fully retrievable.
- Special design for minimum interference with nearby cardiac structures.
- No stress/radial force on the defect.
- Patch material promotes fast occlusion and tissue ingrowth.
- Unique surface treatment reduces risk of thrombosis
The Occlutech PmVSD has not received FDA Premarket Approval, or been licensed by Health Canada.
Excellent material and Design characteristics
Product Instructions for Use
Looking for the user instructions
for our occluders and AFR?
Watch live cases of implantations
and placements of our occluders.
Get the latest documentation
regarding our occluders and AFR.
TEE image of an implanted Occlutech PmVSD Occluder.