Occlutech Uniform Occluder
Designed for safety
The Flex II UNI Occluder is specifically designed for closing multi-fenestrated atrial septal defects. Available in five versions with equally sized discs from 17 mm to 40 mm, it provides a wide range of choices. The Flex II UNI Occluder represents an alternative to a surgical approach to close complex cases of multi-fenestrated ASDs.
- Optimized braiding pattern and less material at the left atrial disc.1
- Spunbonded polyester patch allows fast endothelialization.
- Titanium oxide covered Nitinol shows the best values of biocompatibility.2
- The unique ball-connection safely locks the occluder, while allowing it to freely follow the anatomy without a distorting pull.
- The Flex II UNI Occluder is an optimal choice to close multi-fenestrated ASDs which usually require multiple devices.3,4
The Flex II UNI has not received FDA Premarket Approval, or been licensed by Health Canada.
Perfect alignment of the Occlutech Flex II UNI Occluder to the septum.
- 2018 Castleman LS et.al. Biocompatibility of Nitinol Alloys as an Implant Material. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research / 97 6; 10:695.
- 2017_vanmeerhaeghe_Platypnea-orthodeoxia syndrome-an unusual presentation of a complex disease
- 2015_aubry 3-D transesophageal echocardiography guidance in percutaneous