Occlutech Uniform Occluder
Designed for safety and excellence
The Flex II UNI Occluder is specifically designed for closing multi-fenestrated atrial septal defects. Available in five versions with equally sized discs from 17 mm to 40 mm, it provides a wide range of choices. The Flex II UNI Occluder represents an alternative to a surgical approach to close complex cases of multi-fenestrated ASDs.
- Optimized braiding pattern and less material at the left atrial disc.1
- Spunbonded polyester patch allows fast endothelialization.
- Titanium oxide covered Nitinol shows the best values of biocompatibility.2
- The unique ball-connection safely locks the occluder, while allowing it to freely follow the anatomy without a distorting pull.
- The Flex II UNI Occluder is an optimal choice to close multi-fenestrated ASDs which usually require multiple devices.3,4
Perfect alignment of the Occlutech Flex II UNI Occluder to the septum.
- 2018 Castleman LS et.al. Biocompatibility of Nitinol Alloys as an Implant Material. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research / 97 6; 10:695.
- 2017_vanmeerhaeghe_Platypnea-orthodeoxia syndrome-an unusual presentation of a complex disease
- 2015_aubry 3-D transesophageal echocardiography guidance in percutaneous