Occlutech mVSD Occluder Designed for safety and excellence
force free angulation.1, 4
The Occlutech mVSD Occluder is a transcatheter muscular ventricular septal defect closure device, designed for the occlusion of hemodynamically significant muscular ventricular septal defects.
- Symmetrical discs allow a smooth alignment over the defect.1
- The absence of the LA-hub reduces surface area that requires endothelization.2,4
- Repositionable and fully retrievable.2
Material and design characteristics
Compatibility chart & ordering information
Product Instructions for Use
Looking for the user instructions to our implants and accessories?
Watch live cases from implantations and placements of our occluders.
Get the latest documentation
on our devices.
8 mm muscular Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD).
Occlutech mVSD Occluder in place.
- Verified by data on file
- P17F03.079.02 mVSD IFU data on file
- Verified by data on file (OCC 605-20 Final GLP Study Report)
- Morgan Occlutech ® muscular ventricular septal defect device:the first reported human use Cardiology in the Young 2016; Page 1 of 4 © Cambridge University Press, 2016doi:10.1017/S1047951116000949